Exceptional service, from the experts
We go above and beyond your expectations. After all, you’ve trusted us to do something extraordinary – to help you say goodbye to someone you love. So it’s a responsibility we take very seriously. That’s why the reputation of our company has grown quickly and why we have so many personal recommendations.
Above all, we believe that a funeral should be as individual as the person who has passed away. The wide choice of services we offer can be tailored to your needs, wishes and requirements – from a basic simple funeral (as specified by National Association of Funeral Directors) to something more elaborate.
We’ll support you in choosing the funeral service that’s right for you. We\’re always on hand for any queries. If it’s easier for you, we’re also happy to visit you at home to make the funeral arrangements or to advise on memorial selection.
Services we usually provide:
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our premises
- Hygienic treatment of the deceased
- Use of Chapel of Rest or transfer of deceased to the family home
- Coffin bearers as required
- Administration and service charge
- A choice of casket or coffin
Further services available:
- Extra hearse for flowers
- Oak casket for cremated remains
- Transfer of deceased into church overnight
We’ll also arrange the following:
- Grave or cremation fees
- Doctor’s fees for cremation papers
- Disposal of cremated remains
- Church and clergy fees
- Printing of order of service
- Acknowledgement cards
- Monumental Masonry charges
- Floral Tributes
Quality you can rely on:
- All our premises and branches are furbished to a high standard.
- We buy new Limousines and change them regularly
- Our helpful staff are available to help you 24 hours a day (every day of the year) on (0151) 228 3900
- Our private Chapels of Rest are open every day
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 8.30pm.
- Saturday: 9.00am – 12 noon.
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am – 12 noon