All the basics for a simple funeral including essential services and fees
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises during normal office hours
- Care of the deceased (embalming and facilities for viewing not included in this plan)
- Basic coffin
- Making all necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral service
- Supply of a hearse and bearers to meet the family at the nearest crematorium or cemetery (procession from the house or service in church is not included in this plan)
- Contribution of £1,100 towards disbursement costs such as crematorium, church or cemetery fees. This amount may need to be topped up by the person over-seeing arrangements at the time of need
Contact us on (0151) 228 3900 (24-hour manned line) to request a free colour brochure – we’ll be happy to chat to you about the Funeral Plan options and answer any questions.
Interested in a funeral plan? Click here to enquire online.