All the traditional features of an English funeral, including a plain wood veneered coffin…
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises at any time of day or night
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing in our Chapel of Rest
- A plain wood veneered coffin with standard furnishings
- Making all the necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral
- Supply of a hearse and bearers with one limousine
- The cortege can leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local church, followed by committal at the local crematorium, churchyard or cemetery
- Listing floral tributes and/or charitable donation.
- Contribution of £1,100 towards disbursement costs such as crematorium, church or cemetery fees. This amount may need to be topped up by the person over-seeing arrangements at the time of need
Contact us on (0151) 228 3900 (24-hour manned line) to request a free colour brochure – we’ll be happy to chat to you about the Funeral Plan options and answer any questions.
Interested in a funeral plan? Click here to enquire online.