Enjoy all the reassurance of our award-winning plans
It’s simply the right thing to do. Arranging a funeral pre-payment plan is a caring, practical and cost-effective way to help ease the financial worry for your family during a difficult and distressing time.
You can completely rely on the quality and structure of our fuss-free plans. In fact, we’re proud to have won the Best Funeral Pre-Payment Plan Award for the second year running –awarded by Funeral Planning Services, voted for by customers.
We offer several funeral plan packages and we can also prepare an individual personalised plan, just for you. We offer different payment options so if easier for you, you can spread the cost. In addition, each plan already includes a contribution towards other expenses, such as doctors’ fees, (known as ‘disbursements’). We’ll help you decide which plan is perfect for you.
All our plans are covered by the Code of Practice of the Funeral Planning Authority. That means guaranteed peace of mind for you today – and your loved ones tomorrow.
Arranging the right funeral plan can be completed within a few minutes – call us today or visit our newly opened dedicated funeral plans office so you can get on with living your life…
- Spare your relatives financial worry during a distressing time
- Fix our costs at today’s prices and make a contribution towards third party costs or choose our all-inclusive plan
- The opportunity to personalise your funeral – either choose a set plan or let us tailor every detail exactly as you want it
- Total security – your funeral pre-payments are held securely and cannot be used for anything other than your funeral for your peace of mind
- The service will be provided by us so you can rely on our experience and expertise. If you move away, you simply transfer your plan through a network of professional firms across the UK, but there may be more to pay if local costs differ
- Purchase your plan with a single payment or by instalments – whichever works best for you
- No age limit and no questions about your health
- Flexibility – feel free to make changes to your plan if you change your mind
We aim to provide outstanding financial security for your money. All funeral plan pre-payments are held securely in individual whole of life assurance policies for your peace of mind.
Backed by a trusted, national provider
Our funeral plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited, which is part of a specialist, UK-based financial services group.
Flexible payment options
You can choose to pay for your funeral plan by lump sum or in instalments. There is an additional cost for paying over two years or more and eligibility criteria applies.
Terms and Conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask us if you have any questions.
We are an Appointed Representative of Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited Reg. No. 2644860, registered in England at Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW, UK, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 258152. The Financial Conduct Authority regulates pre-paid funeral plans only.
Contact us on (0151) 228 3900 (24-hour manned line) to request a free brochure – we’ll be happy to chat to you about the funeral plan options and answer any questions. Interested in a funeral plan? Click here to enquire online.