Some of our clients have asked us to provide a Funeral Plan with guaranteed disbursements, so from September 2015 we are pleased to offer you the All-inclusive Funeral Plan.
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises at any time of day or night
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing in our Chapel of Rest
- A plain wood veneered coffin with standard furnishings
- Making all the necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral
- Supply of a hearse and bearers with one limousine
- The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a funeral service and committal at the local crematorium
- Listing floral tributes and/or charitable donations
- Admin costs £275
This funeral plan will cover the fees of the doctors to complete the legal paperwork and of a clergy person to officiate and also the crematorium charge (all at local or citizen rates), if they are required.
Other disbursements, such as flowers or a newspaper notice are not included.
Contact us on (0151) 228 3900 (24-hour manned line) to request a free colour brochure – we’ll be happy to chat to you about the Funeral Plan options and answer any questions.
Interested in a funeral plan? Click here to enquire online.